Wedding Planning Checklist
Wedding is a most precious day for two individuals along with their family and friends. It is the most awaited day of your life for which you must have thought of a lot. Since the time the date of your wedding is fixed, various thoughts must be running in your mind.
Planning an entire wedding by yourself is a very hectic and overwhelming task. You need to take care of so many things such as booking a venue, hiring wedding vendors such as wedding photographers, videographers, mehndi artists, etc, shopping for clothes, and many more. Therefore, we have curated a wedding planning checklist that will help you to prepare for essential things.
- Before 10 – 12 Months
- Fix Your Wedding Budget: Determining the budget for your wedding is very important. You need to decide how much money you will be spending at your wedding. Make a list of all the things which will be required and then fix a certain amount on that particular things. For example, say you will be spending XYZ amount on your wedding venue and try to find the venue in that particular budget and try not to go beyond it.
- Make a Guest List: Put together your guest list beforehand. While deciding whom to invite, remember your budget and venue capacity. It is not possible to invite everyone. Therefore, stick to your close friends and family members. People generally start making guest lists way before the wedding so that they do not forget anyone and can have still time to make changes to the final list.
- Choose a Wedding Venue: Well, your wedding date has been decided. So, the next step should be deciding on a wedding venue. Do not wait for selecting the wedding venue 2-3 months before the wedding because it may happen that the venue you desire is booked. Hence, booking it immediately after the wedding date is decided is the best option.
- Before 5-8 Months
- Select your Wedding Invites: Choose the type of wedding card you want and its style and content. You will have plenty of options to choose from. In fact, you can search online for the current trending wedding invite and could go for it, if you are looking to add some fun element. Choose the theme which reflects your personality. Do your research as to where you can get cards printed at an affordable rate.
- Hire Wedding Vendors: Choose your wedding vendors online at the most trusted website. There are so many vendors that you have to decide such as photographer, makeup artist, mehndi artist, decorator, caterer, music band, etc. Make sure to hire a person who is trustworthy, loyal, friendly, good nature, and polite. You do not want to hire someone who is rude and does not respect your time and money.
- Go for Wedding Shopping: Time to shop for outfits for all wedding functions. Wedding shopping takes maximum time. You have to browse through various stores before selecting one. After all, it is your wedding day so, you would want to look your best. After buying clothes, look for matching jewelry and footwear. Try to wear your outfits before the wedding so you can get it altered it can it requires.
- Before 2-3 Months
- Decide Honeymoon Destination: Start deciding your honeymoon destination. Search online for the best deals and packages. Keep your passports up-to-date. Book your hotel and transportation early. Do not wait for the end moment to book everything. You can also look online for various activities and adventures that you can do at a particular destination.
- Get your Pre-Wedding Photoshoot: Sometimes people prefer a certain location for their wedding photoshoot. So, this is the perfect time to get your pre-wedding photoshoot done. Choose the theme of your wedding according to your personality. For example, you can get yourself clicked while doing your favorite activity. It can be anything such as trekking, playing, listening music, cooking, etc.
- Schedule Salon Appointments: Start getting your facials, manicure, and pedicure done in advance. This will help you to prep your skin for the d-day makeup. At times, some products may react badly to skin. Therefore, test out all the products that you will be using on your wedding day beforehand.
- Before 1 Month
- Follow-Up with Wedding Vendors: Call your wedding vendors and confirm whether everything will be done as planned. It is better to have a backup plan also in case someone backs out or falls ill at the last moment. Pay the decided amount to all the vendors. These things should not be left for the last moment. On your wedding day, you will be occupied with so many things that keeping track of everything will be a tad bit difficult.
- Try Out Your Outfits: Check each and every outfit properly. Look for any cuts or holes. See whether it fits you perfectly or does it need any alteration done. Wear the outfit with accessories and footwear so you get a clear idea of how you will look at each wedding function. Walk around in your footwear to see if they are comfortable or not.
- Finalize Songs for your wedding: If you have a fixed playlist in your mind, then make a list of all the songs you would want to play at your wedding and then send the songs list to your DJ. Ask him to customize it according to your preference. Choose all the peppy numbers on which your guests will love to groove.
- How To Handle Wedding Planning For Working Women?
- Is COVID Interrupting The Love Birds To Be Hitched?
- 6 Essentials You Should Tell Your Wedding Planner Well in Advance!
- Tips That Will Get You The Best Wedding Planner For Yourself
- Benefits Of Hiring A Wedding Planner
- Qualities of a Great Wedding Organizer
- How To Plan Your Own Wedding & Honeymoon Throughout The Coronavirus Outbreak
On Wedding Day
Get Plenty of Sleep: Get 8-9 hours of sleep before your wedding day. Proper rest is a must to look fresh and active. Inadequate sleep will lead to tiredness and laziness. You do not want to look tired on your wedding day. Right? A good night’s sleep will put a healthy and natural glow on your face.
Pack an Emergency Bag: You must pack a bag containing all the items which you may need at any time. The items to pack are safety pins, tissue paper, water bottle, perfume, lipstick, needle, thread, extra jewelry, makeup remover, mouth freshener, bandaids, moisturizer, small mirror, etc.
Contact For All Type of Dhol Services – 8826896668
Get Married: Well, last but the most important part is to go and get married. This is your day so better to enjoy it while it lasts. Have a gala time at your wedding, click several pictures, spend time with your friends and family, and celebrate this new phase of your life.
Our Others Services
- Beauty Services at Your Door Step in Delhi
- Beauty Services at Your Door Step in Gurgaon
- Beauty Services at Your Door Step in Faridabad
With the help of above-mentioned points, you can start your wedding preparations. If you think you would not be able to handle so many of responsibilities, then hiring a wedding planner is the best alternative. Do whatever your heart desires. Fulfill all your wedding dreams and cherish these beautiful moments.